Today’s diagnostic imaging tests allow healthcare professionals to see a detailed view of inside the body, helping them uncover medical problems and make appropriate treatment decisions. With the comprehensive imaging department at Spooner Health, far fewer residents have to travel to receive these important diagnostic tests because they are available right here in Spooner.
Simply call 715-939-1594 to schedule an appointment in the diagnostic imaging department. Appointments are available Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. For the fastest and most accurate service, please have your doctor’s order available when scheduling. When you arrive for your exam, please sign in and register at the main front desk. After your exam, please contact us 24 hours in advance of picking up copies of the study.
How to Prepare for a Diagnostic Imaging Exam
- Bring your insurance cards, photo ID and any other paperwork.
- Bring copies of any other diagnostic imaging exams you’ve received. This allows the radiologist to compare your current exam to previous ones as well as eliminate any repetitive imaging exams.
- Follow your exam prep instructions carefully. You will receive these from Spooner Health when an exam is scheduled.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to ensure you have adequate time to complete any necessary paperwork and prepare for your exam.
- Download our Frequently Asked Questions document to learn more.